Colorado Merriam's Turkey Cabin Hunts
All packages include the following:
- Lodging - 24x36 cabin with wood stove heating - gas lanterns - full
size beds, all bedding included - indoor shower - indoor toilet - generator available.
- Meals - Prepared breakfast, sack lunches, and dinner. Snacks, soft drinks and water provided.
- Field care of game.
- Hunts are conducted on approximately 50,000 acres of BLM and National Forest public land which is only 20 to 30 minutes from our cabin.
- Our hunting country ranges from elevations of 9,000 to 11,000 ft. depending on
time of year and species hunted.
- Good physical condition is important as all mountain hunts require hiking 3 to 8 miles per day.
- Being public land, there will be other camps and hunters in the area.
2018 Turkey Season Dates:
- April 13-17
- April 19-23
- April 26-30
- May 3-7
- May 10-14
- May 17-21
- May 24-28
Contact Tim or Kathy Matschee
Merriam's Turkey Hunt
© Tim and Kathy Matschee. All Rights Reserved.