Colorado Merriam's Turkey Cabin Hunts
All packages include the following:
- Lodging - 24x36 cabin with wood stove heating - gas lanterns - full
size beds, all bedding included - indoor shower - indoor toilet - generator available.
- Meals - Prepared breakfast, sack lunches, and dinner. Snacks, soft drinks and water provided.
- Field care of game.
- Hunts are conducted on approximately 50,000 acres of BLM and National Forest public land which is only 20 to 30 minutes from our cabin.
- Our hunting country ranges from elevations of 9,000 to 11,000 ft. depending on
time of year and species hunted.
- Good physical condition is important as all mountain hunts require hiking 3 to 8 miles per day.
- Being public land, there will be other camps and hunters in the area.
The 2021 Turkey Season runs during April and May.
Contact us to customize your hunting dates!
Contact Tim or Kathy Matschee
Merriam's Turkey Hunt
© Tim and Kathy Matschee. All Rights Reserved.